Together we grow.
It’s all about growth - yours, ours, and the community’s.
If you’re ready to grow personally, professionally and financially, a career at Alabama Farm Credit can provide you the opportunity to make a personal impact on people and communities where we do business. We are an aggressively growing Farm Credit association, rapidly approaching $1 billion in assets, and are dedicated to the financial needs of our rural communities. We help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in rural America.
Health & Well-being
- Flexible Sick Leave
- Affordable health, dental, and vision plans
- Employer-paid life insurance and disability
- Up to $800/year wellness reimbursement
- Accommodating and flexible vacation and sick days
- 12 paid bank holidays
- An outstanding company-wide incentive program
- Company-paid clothing allowance
- Tuition reimbursement (100%)
- 401(K) plan with up to a 9% employer contribution/match
Dedicated to our customers and to you.
Headquartered in Cullman, Alabama, we have five offices that serve the northern 27 counties of our state. We also serve the agricultural-related needs of the two major metropolitan areas of Alabama in Birmingham and Huntsville. We provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, “best in market” matching 401(K), and professional development programs.